Tuesday, October 15, 2013

New things...

 I've been experimenting with new ways to incorporate color into the polymer clay glazes.  I'm loving the effects.  These above will be available later this evening...
 These are spoken for.  Those faceted two have embedded foil and are covered with a layer of translucent clay.
 These above will be available later tonight as well...
 These are taken..
Taken...
 I've got a color soaked thing going on with the crackle.  More of these will be coming up soon.
Above and below are spoken for too...
 Just wanted to show them off.  Below too...
 Some more crackles with color placements in open areas...
 More of the painted flower caps.  A tutorial is coming up.  I'm getting lots of examples with variations together first.
 A new necklace that will be listed tonight or tomorrow...
It's got one of my favorites of the intergalactic polymers I made.
And finally, a new bracelet that is actually listed!  It's got 9 of my polymer clay beads.  Go see!

1 comment: