Monday, February 23, 2015

Charming...

It's sure been a long time since I've blogged.  Lots of jewelry and beads going on as usual.  "As above," Some primitive Trekkers; "so below," some simple crescent steelwrap connectors with some great atomic agey black glass drops that came from an orphan vintage cluster bead earring.
 Below, some wired & wrapped florals...
 More floweries...
 And a new polymer set featuring a few of MANY charms I've been making.  One night I just felt like doing some mindless wire-working, so I made about 1000 little wire loop doodads while my husband and I watched a movie. I didn't even consider how nice it is to be able to hold on to the wire and make all the post-curing embellishments I normally do.  And then it's so easy to hang them to dry.  I've only listed a few so far, but believe me, there will be tons coming up.  Earring connectors too.

Go see what's new!

No comments:

Post a Comment