Monday, June 30, 2014

Dreamy...

I've been slacking a little.  I get into these funks in which I feel photographing, editing, and listing things is impossible.  It makes no sense because it isn't difficult and I don't at all dislike it.  Nevertheless, it's like trying to swim through mud.  You can always tell when I'm going through it because I'll have lots of crazy photoshop experiments, like above.  It also always coincides with strange, epic lucid dreams.  Not sure which is the cause and which is the effect.  I can really zone out or waaay too long on the photoshopping.  I do learn a lot from it too.  
 But I have managed to list some things recently.  Above, some peeled vintage pearls.
 Some vintage plastic strands...
 More of the dyed MOP buttons...
Some chandeliers with scrolly steel connectors...
 Some black hearts with all seeing eye beads...
 And this is a little preview of an upcoming feature.  My friend Kim from Fall Hill Bead and Gem and I will be doing a giveaway.  She has a brick and mortar bead and gem shop in my little town and also a great Etsy shop.  This is one of her Herkimer Diamond pendants wrapped in sterling silver.  I've oxidized it and chosen some components for a necklace for the giveaway.  I will give details in an upcoming post when it's finished!  Check out her blog too, it's over on my blogroll-->



2 comments:

  1. I love your photography. It has a lovely dreamy quality to it - I just want to keep looking! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love those pink earrings! So feminine and dainty and yet rustic, just beautiful...
    I think it's good to zone out, I do it all the time ;)

    ReplyDelete