Friday, February 28, 2020

New things...

I've got some new things listed in the jewelry shop...


Some vintage Marvella pearls with layered ox caps...

Beaded Necklace  Rustic Assemblage Necklace  Foiled image 4

A couple necklaces...

Beaded Necklace  Rustic Bead Assemblage Choker  Lampwork & image 1
...trying to remember the last time I made a symmetrical necklace.


Rustic Beaded Earrings  Gemstone & Brass Filigree Drops  image 0

I think this is the last pair of these brass connectors that I've been using forever.  Kind of sad to see them go.  Maybe I have some more somewhere.

I am having listing issues now in the supply shop so I can't get these up immediately but should be able to tonight:

A macrame silk cord connector and 2 bead pairs destash strands...


I have a couple other things ready to list in the supply shop but the photos need a bit of touching up. Hopefully I will be able to list a lot of stuff this weekend.  Go see! 


No comments:

Post a Comment