Friday, June 9, 2017

Benefit Sale at Shipwreck Dandy

As you can see from my worktable, I'm taking things apart, putting them together, same as it ever was, same as it ever was.  I should have some new destash and curated lots up this week in my suply shop.

I'm having a benefit sale in my jewelry shop for a local animal rescue group in my town.  They have some very big vet bills to pay off and need some quick funds. This area is absolutely overrun with cats in need and these ladies work their butts off for them.

I've got 12 items in a new section in my shop called "Pause 4 All Paws", (the name of the rescue.)  I will donate 100% of the proceeds (-shipping) of everything in that section to the group via their Paypal account.  Just purchase things as you normally would at Etsy, and I will take care of the donation.

Only items in the section Pause 4 All Paws are eligible for the donation.  Don't hesitate to ask me any questions here or in a convo at Etsy.

Click HERE to see the items in the benefit sale section!
Click HERE to see the Pause 4 All Paws Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment