Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Make it your own!

I am thrilled that my bracelet has been chosen as the inspiration in Sculpey's January Make-It-Your-Own contest!
******************
Click here to go to the Sculpey site and then click 'Make it your own' under the banner to see the announcement

Click here to get my tutorial for the faceted beads and bracelet at the Sculpey site

Click here to go to Sculpey's (Polyform Products) facebook page, where the entries are to be posted (scroll down a bit until you see the posted photo of my bracelet.) The winner receives a full line of the Premo Accent polymer clays.  So, if you've ever wanted to try your hand at the faceted beads, now's a good time since you've got a shot at winning a ton of clay! The contest runs through January.
******************

I'm posting some additional photos of the bracelet and beads here, to show angles and close up views: 






6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Gorgeous beads and a gorgeous bracelet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. Beautiful beads !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy moly! That is an incredible honor! I am clicking links right now! Enjoy the day. Erin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Richelle, that is wonderful. Bravo on the Sculpey recognition!
    What a great way to start the year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been eyeing up those beads for a while and once I get around to playing with clay I shall be having a go. Great work on the bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comments and support, guys!

    ReplyDelete