Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Inventory, New BOGO Sale Section, Oldies

Kitties shown, 6 of 7 and 7 of 7: Robin and Huck
I usually don't get obsessed with organizing my supplies and studio until I at least get the slightest whiff of Spring.  I have been so unorganized this season though, that it's unavoidable.  I have a lot to do.  Last night I started it off with inventory in my supply shop.  As we watched the debate, I went through every single item against its Etsy listing.  In the photo above, the big red tin and clear boxes atop and the barely-visible crate below house everything I have listed in the shop.  It feels so expansive and I can never believe it's all contained so easily. 

Doing inventory, I normally find a few discrepancies even though I feel like I am soooo careful.  Luckily it's usually the case that I find some items present that aren't listed vs the reverse.  That's what happened last night.  I found some macrame connectors:



And a few other things...




I'm having a bit of trouble linking the photos, so if you click on them and they don't go to the correct page in the shop, everything that is old that is new is listed within the first page of the shop.

My friend Kim and I from Fall Hill Bead & Gem have been meeting a couple times a month at my house to put together destash lots and work on our shops, and last week I brought down just one basket filled with things to deconstruct and somehow now I am just swimming in overwhelm but I think it's helping me face the organization task ahead of me.  I have so much to list and I really need to make some space in the shop.  So....

Kitty shown: 2 of 7, Flippy

I created a new sale section called "2 for 1 sale items." There are 12 things in it right now and I will likely be adding things as stuff sells.  Right now the regular destash strand listing is included, but only for a week or so. 



Also included: 



Plus some vintage plastic and gemstone.  Go see!

1 comment: